Addie's birthday was to be at our on Saturday but the flu plagued their family starting on Wednesday. Amanda's mom had already arrived - so the big party was postponed until Monday evening with a small celebration on Saturday at Kevin and Amanda's .
Some scrapbook layouts I have been working on at Annette's. Loving that we are making time and getting back into it.Well our landlord wants to sell our house - we of course had first option to buy and after weighing our options we decided to go for it. We were approved for the loan but so many steps still to process - #1 getting ready for inspection . This picture cracks me up - The first night I had Paul at my house for dinner Kevin had stopped by and my sink had a major leak ... The wooden piece had to be taken out - we needed to let it dry once it was fixed and Paul told Kevin "hey I'll fix it no worries" and Kevin told Paul - "just let me know I'm here" ... Well 3 1/2 yrs later guess what they fixed it !! I was given them such a rashion. But it's fixed and I'm so grateful for the both of them.
Kevin's been taking the kids out fishing and Carson caught this whopper and brought it to papa cuz he's going to smoke it ... I wish I could have shared the video - he was so excited - Kevin almost fell in trying to help and Addie screaming - We are gonna eat it Dad Really ...*lol* Love that he does this with him - something his dad never made time for.
March 12th, this little one turned 5 - I can't believe it. She is a bright sparkle in world full of gloom .. She gives the most amazing hugs!! She picked cinnamon rolls for her birthday breakfast...
Bits & Pieces from her Party
Random Grandkid pics ...
Miss Mckenzie sitting in her booster chair waiting for a ride from Grandma!!!




























No comments:
Post a Comment