Thursday, April 12, 2018

Happy Easter .....


HAPPY EASTER !!!!   -
















I love the excitement in the bigger kids face - it might have to do with they are hunting for $$$ eggs *lol*




















Drae found one of the Golden Eggs!! (Thanks Trin)


  Adrian - Balaigh



  The on-lookers
Brotherly / Sisterly love





                                  Look Grandma - Bag #2



  Going thru and getting all their loot .............................










Amanda is our banker ......
All pooped out!!!


                                       This little girl and her expressions....





Harper - loves Chocolate - Easter Morning





 Lindsey was selected thru the Mariners Kids club to participate at
the game on Easter Sunday - So their baskets were full of Mariners
items.   They got to go down on the field.  She got to go to first base and meet the player and got a signed autograph ball.  This was a dream come true for her. She watches the games with both Eric & Kandice





Elijah came down with a flu on the Friday before Easter - It totally sucked.  We moved Easter to Kevin & Amanda's and I went back and forth during the day to check on him. By Sunday after noon the stomach cramps were so severe he begged me to take him to the clinic.

Doubled over in pain on drive over 
 They ended up sending him to the ER to rule out an apendesitus.  He was a little freaked .  Matt was so good with him.  He answered every question Elijah had when he came to take his blood.  Quite amazing...

They sent us home saying his white cell count was fine but to follow up with his doctor.  He spent several more days laid up.. I can say I've never seen him so sick for so long.. 
His dog was even worried about him & wouldn't leave his side... 







I'm so glad he's on the mend and pray none of us get it.....


Well weigh in this week was good - I was down another 2.6 lbs for a total of 25.6 lbs lost. 



This is my new favorite love - it taste amazing but it's Zero Points.  Banana, kiwi, and halo oranges with a ready whip topping...  

 Well I hope everyone had a blessed Easter and a wonderful week.  Till next time..

No comments: