Our little girl got spayed today... She wasn't feeling that well - not only did she have surgery they have to give her an anxiety med because she totally freaks out when she gets to the vet. She hates to ride in a car... I still think it's from the trama of riding in that stupid airplane when we got her . We were comparing hysterectomy stories here. Paul was left out he has no idea what we'd been thru .... :)
Spring has hit.. Although I'm not at Wilbur any more. I still work for a farm that when Spring hits so does the work.. I sent this to Paul to make sure he knew I really did work during the day *lol*
Do you order from Zaycon. If you don't you should ... We love their products. Today I'm picking up chicken.. Go to Zaycon.com you won't be sorry!!!
Saturday my bestie walked over, we had a drink , dinner and a few laughs - we both needed!!
Elijah is playing soccer - however being a spring sport I don't get to attend much - I'm just to busy to leave. Today I got lucky. I got to take pictures of my favorite bench warmer :) ... They only have one team and it's varsity - he plays goalie and the starting goalie is a Senior. I told him to give his best at practice - obsorb all he can - and cheer on his team and that's what he does & I'm so proud of him for it.
Elijah's grades for the past semester... So proud of him!!! He has had an amazing year ... and I'm so glad I took a chance and put him in this online school !!!
Well today another month has passed in the weight dept. I was feeling down - past few weeks I struggled - we ate out more - we were out of town - I splurged here and there and I just didn't feel like I was doing anything. Well WW suggests pictures and now I know why ... I could tell I was still kicking A** in the 3rd picture. I was so ready to give up and it gave me the push I needed to keep moving forward.
This picture was today's and the other was Christmas day !!! What a difference 3 months has made!!
So I've lost a total of 23.2 lbs - 3 inches in my butt, 6 inches in my gutt, 3 inches in my chest - so yep I got all the motivation I needed to keep going . This next week will be hard - I drink so much diet coke and it is so bad for you that I'm going to try and eliminate it .. Wish me luck...
This is an Avacado - Chicken Salad I had tried. I ate it a few days till I measured out the points - Holy Smokes 1 small avocado is 7pts. But dang it was good...
Avocado Chicken Salad
Prep Time: 15 mins Cook Time: 15 mins Servings: Serving: 6 as a side or 4 as an entree Source: natashaskitchen.com
Ingredients
Avocado Chicken Salad Ingredients:
2 large chicken breasts,* shredded or chopped
3 medium or 2 large avocados
1 cup corn (from 1 cooked cob) - I used frozen
6 oz Bacon, cooked and chopped - I used Real Bacon Bits
¼ cup Chives or green onion, chopped - I used white onion
2 Tbsp chopped Dill - I don't care for dill as much so I used fresh Cilantro
2 hard boiled eggs, cut in halves or quarters, optional
Lemon Dressing:
3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil - I used extra light
1 tsp sea salt, or to taste
⅛ tsp black pepper
Directions
Dice or shred the 2 large cooked chicken breasts ad place into a large mixing bowl.
Peel and pit 2 large avocados, slice into bite-sized pieces and add to the mixing bowl.
Add 1 cup of cooked corn (freshly cooked corn is best), toss in ¼ cup chopped green onion, chopped bacon, and 2 Tbsp fresh Dill.
Add dressing ingredients to a small bowl and stir to combine. Drizzle over your salad and toss to combine. Serve with slices of hard boiled egg if desired.
Notes
*You can use rotisserie chicken, cook your own chicken breast seasoned with salt and pepper or use well-drained canned chicken.
I get asked all the time for my roast recipe. It is so simple but so good, and this is the secret ingredient:
Season roast with Lawry's & Garlic Pepper generously - Place in crock pot with 1/2 cupish of water or so . Sprinkle 1 packet of Lipton's Beefy Onion or Lipton's Mushroom Onion over the top.
Place lid on - turn on low and cook all day -
The absolute best flavor & so tender ...
This is my new found WW item this week .. O points & praying this will help to get me to drink water and not pop... We will see....
I know I post ton's of pics of this little - but her mom is the absolute best at sharing -











No comments:
Post a Comment